Saturday Morning with my Boys

Sunday, November 15, 2009

This weekend was my off weekend, and since Daddy had to work on Saturday, it was just me and my boys. We started off the morning with a pancake breakfast. Diego being the big boy he is, my oh so fabulous helper joined me in the kitchen. He really had so much fun helping me. I took a ton of pictures in different angles, played with the different camera functions,shot without a flash, and in manual mode. My new Facebook friend, who just happens to be a photographer, gave me a BUNCH of shooting tips and advice, so I'm trying to practice as much as I can. Check her out here. She has awesome pictures, I mean awesome- I just love her work, so I'm glad she was nice enough to lend me a hand. So shout out to Meg!














He loved the pancakes. He had about 6 of them, but they were mini pancakes, so I was okay with it.





Mean while, Dylan just hung around and played. No pancakes for Dylan just yet.




Peek-a-boo, I see you!


Also, pretty soon, my blog will have a new look. I'm so excited about that, can't wait!

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 15, 2009 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...