Confessions of a Shopaholic Mom-Part 2

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My head is filled with ideas for Dylan's first birthday, I thought I would share some them. So far the theme is still "Rockstar" but I tend to change my mind at the last minute.

Inspiration
If you have never heard of RattleNRoll.com go check out this site ASAP. They do custom poster size birth announcments or invites, that look like gig posters from rock concerts. You just send in your picture of your little one and choose a design.



So of course I was not able to have a baby shower for Dylan due to his early arrival. We pretty much were still in the planning phase. I was set on having a non traditional, Rockstar/Punkrock babyshower- my sisters hated it. I saw this cake and my heart dropped, it's the coolest cake ever. I'm basing Dylan's first birthday off this cake and my original desire for a Rockstar shower.


Concert ticket invites!

Of course I have many more ideas running around in my head, but some things just need to be a surprise.

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 18, 2009 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...