Farewell

Sunday, November 15, 2009

 

"Fate chooses your relations, you choose your friends."
- Jacques Delille

Friday was my coworker and dear friend, last day at work. We have worked together for the last 3 years, and we became great friends. I normally do not make friends easily, I always have a wall up, and I don’t reveal to much of myself to just anyone. The few people that I have let my guard down with, are truly great people and I know we will be friends forever. My coworkers and I, are also friends outside of work. We have celebrated every big event possible that can happen together= babies, weddings, surgeries, birthdays. So my friend, Allicia is moving back home to Iowa, and we are definitely going to miss her. When Diego was born, she went to the hospital to meet him and snuggle on him. She was there for his first birthday. We were there for her during her time of need when she had her surgery. Friday was such an emotional day for all of us. When we left our farewell dinner, we just bawled like babies. Here are some pictures of some of our times together.

To all of my friends, I love you guys!

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 15, 2009. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...