Take 1

Monday, December 14, 2009

Sunday we headed to Trophy Club where I saw these huge ornmanents, to ATTEMPT  to take some pics of the boys for our Christmas cards. The weather was so nice out, the boys were in a good mood, and I was determined to get some good pictures. I did get some nice pics, just not Christmas card worthy. Oh, well better luck next time.












Finally Diego just didn't want to pose for pictures anymore, so I just followed him as he ran around the gardens and the fountains.




We also headed down to downtown Grapevine and rode The Northpole Express, I will post pics from that soon.

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Monday, December 14, 2009. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...