Say What?

Monday, December 21, 2009

Diego is a talker. He loves to talk, and talk, and talk. I don't even know where he comes up with half the stuff he says, some days he just has the most random new phrases or words. It really is cute, and sometimes funny, so I wanted to share some of the things he has said recently.

A phone call to Diego

Me: Hey baby what are you doing.

Diego: Hi, Mama. I playing with Dada. Whatu doing today?

Me: I'm at school today.

Diego: Oh yeah, I 'got(forgot).

Where the heck did he learn I forgot?


On a the way to school, Diego is just rambling:

Me: Diego, I don't know what you are talking about.

Diego: Nooo, I dont know whatU talking bout Mama.

Me: What?

Diego: I dont know whatU talking bout Mama.

I just laughed, I didn't know what to say.


Picking him up from school:

Me: Lets go wash your hands before we pick up Dylan.

Diego: I dont wan wash my hands no more.

Me: Why not?

Diego: I tired of washing my hands all the time.

I'am a bit of a germaphobe.


In the car holding his Christmas book:

Diego: I LOVE books, Mama.

Me; You, do?

Diego: Yeah, I LOVE books, I LOVE trains too, and candy!


Dropping him off at Aunt Amy's:

Diego: Amy house! I love you much Mama, I love you much. See you later!

Me: Diego, at least let me park first before you say bye.

Diego: Oh yeah Mama, I 'got.


Getting dressed in the morning:

Me: Come on Diego, lets put on your jacket.

Diego: No, thankss Mama.

At least he has manners.


Other random times when I ask him to do something:

Diego: No thankss.

Me: Why Diego?

Diego: Jus' cause.

Definitely don't know where he learned that.

 I LOVE this kid!



share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Monday, December 21, 2009. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...