It's Football Season

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thank goodness Daddy does not like watching football or any sport. So, unlike a lot of my friends, my main man doesn't diss me for the tv. Now, Little Man, thats a whole different story, he disses me for Wubzy, Yo Gabba Gabba, Dora and Diego. Seriously this kid loves his cartoons. You would think he was watching CNN or something as serious as he gets.





This is my cue to stop taking pictures.



He has perfected this look, I get this look a lot.



 Isn't it to soon for me to annoy him?



share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 2, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...