O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have been on the hunt for a little tree for the the boys' room, and finally this weekend I bought a 3 foot pre-lit tree that would work out just fine. Diego had a ball attempting to setup the tree, and he decorated it himself. He was definitely in the Christmas spirit.


First he decided he would read the instructions.


Since he can't read, he couldn't figure it out, and refuse to let me help him.



Finally, we put the tree together, and Diego started to decorate the tree. Sometimes he would listen to me and put the ornaments where I told him to, but mostly he did whatever he wanted.



He wanted to take a picture with each and every ornament.














I bought these little figurines for his dresser and hung the sign on his shelf. He thought they were pretty neat.




share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Sunday, December 13, 2009. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...