GOOOOAAAAALLLLLLL!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

This evening we took Diego to the soccer fields for Madison and Andrews soccer practice. I was pretty sure if Diego saw them running around the field he would be so into it, but I couldn’t believe how much he loved it. My baby boy is pretty talented, I guess I will have to enroll him in Soccer Tots after all. It was fun to watch him kick around the ball with us. He was one tired soccer superstar come bed time. I also just bought a new lens for my camera, and tonight was the perfect opportunity to try it out. I hope you guys like them.

IMG_1082

IMG_1087

IMG_1088

IMG_1091

IMG_1158

IMG_1081

My Beautiful Niece and Nephew, the most good looking soccer players ever.IMG_1076 IMG_1157 IMG_1040 I think we might just have the next David Beckham, both talented and beautiful.

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 30, 2009 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...