Funny Face Friday- 1st Edition

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Good thing I have two cute and funny boys to keep me occupied. They also show me their many, many moods, enough where think I can have a weekly post of their many faces to share with the world.

Me: Diego, say cheeeese for Mama

Diego: No cheese mama

Me: Come on Diego, look at the camera.

Diego: No wanit

Diego: Ok Mama. Cheeeeeese!

Snap,snap, snap, snap

Dang, I should have cleaned his face before I started taking pictures. Oh well…

IMG_0302 

IMG_0306IMG_0308

Diego, Diego, look at the camera…

IMG_0309

After about the 100th picture, this is the look I get

IMG_0315 Okay, okay, I’ll stop now.

At least Dylan still isn’t annoyed by camera snapping away. He sure does have the surprised look down.

IMG_0509 IMG_0285 

Check back next week for more Funny Face Friday!

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Saturday, September 5, 2009 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...