New Look, More Time, Schools Out!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thanks a million to Jennisa at Once Upon a Blog for hooking my blog up!!! I just love the header.

I will definitely have a little more time to update my blog now, since I'am officially done with my nursing program. WOOHOO! I'm so excited I don't even know what to do. I will be taking my LVN boards in early February, I'm so pumped. I decided to take this semester off, and then I will start working on my RN prerequisites, and hopefully within a year or so I will be accepted into an RN program. Right now I'm trying to figure out where I want to work, but I'm leaning towards working a night or weekend shift, in order to be at home with the boys during the day. I'm sure many of you never thought I would want to be a stay at home mom, which technically I will still be a working mom. It just works out better, I won't have to worry about leaving work because the kids are sick, or paying the crazy amount of money we do for daycare, plus I can spend quality time with my boys. I'am really so excited to see what this year has in store for us, thanks everyone for the support, and words of encouragement. Love you much!


post signature

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 19, 2010. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “New Look, More Time, Schools Out!”

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you for finishing school/nursing program. Yeah I dont know what it is about men, that kids just do what they please when they are with them.

Marilou

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...