Hello 2010!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

2009 has been a wonderful, crazy year! Our first Baby D celebrated his Second birthday in 2009, and Baby D #2 completed our little family in February. We made new friends, and reconnected with a old ones too. On New Years Eve Daddy decide to make some Menudo, and my sister Amy and her family and Grandpa came over to ring in the new year. The kids had so much fun with their hats, and the "toots" as Diego called their horns. Poor Dylan couldn't stay up long enough to wear the hats, but Diego stayed up until 12:30 then knocked out.





















Happy New Year Everyone! I hope your 2010 is filled with laughter and joy!

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

2 Comments »

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 2, 2010. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Hello 2010!”

Juliana said...

I really enjoyed being on your blog today--the pictures are adorable and I love that Tim McGraw song!

Juliana said...

I am now following your blog. Come on my to my bloggy blog and follow back if you would like. I am actually doing my very first giveaway woo hoo! Well, it was nice to "meet" you!

Juliana (A Blonde in A Blog)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...