Confessions of a Shopaholic Mom- Stuff I L.O.V.E

Monday, January 25, 2010

I love to blog surf. Just random blogs, crafting blogs, family blogs, anything really. In my blog surfing I have come across the neatest blogs. I just had to share.
First up, How Does She has the cutest little Valentine's Day crafts, tips and tricks. I visit this one every day. I especially love her Stay in Love, Keep dating tips. Check it out for organization, decor, and crafting ideas.

I about died when I found Ana over at Knock off Wood. She is a carpenter who makes knock off furniture cheap, and even shares with you the plans for the furniture so you can make it yourself. I'm talking about Pottery Barnesque furniture that are RIDICULOUSLY overpriced, but now attainable. So I'm working on getting The Husband to conquer one of the plans she has for beds and bookshelves.

I seriously don't know how much time I waste spend blog surfing, but I enjoy all the ideas I get doing it.
post signature

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Monday, January 25, 2010. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...