Guess How Much I Love You

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

When I was pregnant with Diego, 2 of my coworkers were also pregnant with little boys and we were all due a month apart. Our company gave us a joint baby shower, and one of my pregnant coworkers gave the other prego and I the book Guess How Much I Love You. I just love to read this to little man, and I always tell him "I love you very much" and he always says "Love you much Mama". Tonight as I rocked Dylan to sleep, Diego sat at the end of the bed. He looked at me with the most adoring little eyes and cute smile.

Me: "I love you Diego" I whispered.

Diego: "I love you too Mama" he whispered back.

Then he opened his arms as wide as he could and asked

Diego: "Much?"

Me: "Yes, very much baby"

And then he reached aroung and gave both Dylan and I a huge bear hug. TOO CUTE! Then minutes later he crawled onto my lap and let out a big fart right on my leg. He starts to giggle and whispers " I poopoo Mama!"

That totally killed that moment. I still love him all the way to the moon and back, farts and all.

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 14, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...