Project 52

Sunday, January 22, 2012

I can just eat these boys up! We have been enjoying these random days with great weather. After a busy Fall/Winter photographing families I took a little break from my camera. I'am now starting to get back into taking more pictures of my boys and my family.

 Since I failed miserably last year with a project 365, I decided to do a project 52 along with My Four Hens Photography. It is way easier to focus on one picture a week instead of daily pictures. My submission this week was the picture of Diego below.


Of course I couldn't leave my little brother out of the fun.

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 22, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...