Hello 2012!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Our first pics in 2012! I plan to do a 2011 year end post this weekend, but I wanted to share a few pics from today. We headed out to enjoy the 70 degree weather today. I' am sure you notice Dylan's MAJOR change for 2012- a hair cut! I will post those pics soon, but It was a great, happy experience for my littlest love. Speaking of my littlest, Dylan will be 3 years old in a month!!! I have not started the party planning process yet, but I really do need to. Diego as always is growing like a weed, I have so many Diegoisms written down that I need to post as well. I hope 2012 has been good to everyone so far!!







share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Friday, January 6, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...