Dylan is Two!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dear Dylan,

How exciting you are finally TWO!  I hate that you are no longer my little baby I brought home. I’am excited to see you grow and learn more this next year. You are such a big boy now and you need me less each day.  You bring so much joy to your Mommy and Daddy! We love you so much!

You are such a sweet, beautiful boy. You have the most endearing smile and I can’t get enough of it. I love it when I tell you I love you and you now reply “i wuv you toooo”. I enjoy snuggling in bed with you and watching your favorite cartoons together.

Everyday you learn new words and expressions. My favorites so far is when you apologize in that high pitched voice of yours. You say “ i sawee Mama, i sawee”, how can anyone be mad at you after that.

I love you to the moon and back Little Man!

Love Mommy!

 

24 Things I love about You

 

_MG_0075.jpgcopy 

I love your precious curly hair.

I love how you laugh and giggle uncontrollably.

I love that you are such a sweet and loving boy.

I love that you love to cuddle and give me kisses.

 

_MG_0044

 

I love that you are curious about everything.

I love that  you are shy around others.

I love when you say “Mamaa, Mamaa, Mamaa” repeatedly to get what you want.

 _MG_0041

I love that you make me so happy.

I love how you talk and talk and talk.

I love how smart you are.

I love how you love your Daddy.

_MG_0042jpg

I love that your best friend is your brother.

I love that you follow your big brother around and copy everything he does.

  _MG_0064.jpgcopy

 

_MG_9974.jpgcopy

I love how you avoid me and my camera.

I love how you are easily entertained.

I love when you want me to hug and kiss you when you are hurt.

_MG_0065.jpgcopy

I love how you are so rebellious and you do what you want.

I love your sense of independence.

I love how dramatic you are.

 _MG_0157.jpgCOPY

 _MG_0083.jpgCOPY   

 

I love that you love music.

I love your many expressions.

I love that you like to sing along to your favorite cartoons.

I love that you are obsessed with Scooby Doo.

I love your serious and sometimes grumpy personality.

 _MG_0611

 _MG_0610

                                                                        I love you even when you are not perfect.

I love you more than words can describe. I love you more and more each day.

Happy Birthday Dylan!

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 8, 2011 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...