Santa Baby

Monday, December 27, 2010

I know, another way to late Christmas post. We decided to take the boys to visit Santa. Knowing my little stinker Diego would not cooperate at all, I spent weeks preparing him and explaining the whole process of sitting on Santa's lap and telling him what you want for Christmas. He was down to visit Santa, and for days would ask to finally go see him, so I was sure my plan had worked. Well we arrived at the mall, and he refused to wait in line, and decided he did not want to sit on Santa's lap. He was so calm and direct, without any crying involved. So we opted to avoid the embarassing task of forcing him to sit on Santa's lap. Dylan did not have any choice but to take on Santa all on his own. It was HILARIOUS! The kid refused to smile and was visibly upset. As unhappy as he was, he did not cry or scream, or try to get away. I had to buy this picture.

Maybe next year it will work out in my favor.


post signature

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on Monday, December 27, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Santa Baby”

Angelia Sims said...

That is too cute. He looks really mad about all of it. :-) I have one of my daughter about that age holding her arms up for me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...