Almost Two

Monday, December 13, 2010

Where has the time gone? I realized I have not updated you guys on my precious baby boy Dylan in a while, and in a few short months he will be TWO. WOW, I can't believe my baby is almost two. I can't wait for his Monster themed party. We recently had family pictures done and I wanted to share some of my precious almost two year old boy.


Dylan at 22 Months

This kid loves to sing and dance. He sings to all his favoritedcartoons and anything on the radio. Right now he is a fan of The Black Keys thanks to Mommy. He loves to jump off the couch with big brother onto all the pillows they pulled off the couch and beds. He loves to run around and chase his brother.


Dylan keeps us on our toes day and night. He has always been the little rebel in the family. Recently he has added Temper Tantrums and Crying on Demand, to his bag of tricks. He is also the sweetest little boy ever. He loves to give kisses and snuggle. He says "i lub you" in the cutest little voice.


 Dylan LOVES Scooby Doo just like big brother. He walks around yelling: "doooby doooo". He also loves to pretend sneeze, a very exagerated sneeze. He also knows how to pretend snore, and lately has learned to hide under covers and pillows when it's time for bed. He loves to play with cars, balls, and anything Diego is playing with.


 Dylan has always been my foodie, he will eat anything you give him. Lately he has started to become a little pickier than normal. He loves beans, rice, cheeseburgers, chicken, pasta, strawberrries, grapes,oranges, tacos, spaghetti. He HATES fish sticks and coleslaw.


Favorite Shows: Wubzy, Olivia, Scooby Doo, Dora, Diego, Toy Story. And anything Diego is watching.

He's a talker. Some of the things Dylan says on a daily basis: "What dat", "Hmmm, tink tink" as he taps his finger on his cheek. "Oh no", Whoa". Everyday his vocabulary is growing, and it amazes me how fast he learns. And of course "NO"



I love my sweet boy! I love to watch him grow into the big boy he is becoming. Everyday is a new adventure, and I'am enjoying every minute of it.



post signature

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on Monday, December 13, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Almost Two”

coolkids said...

He is adorable! I have a Dylan too! He is 18 months.:) Love the name. thecoolkidsblog.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...