Farewell 2010

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 has been crazy, amazing, beautiful, tiring, exciting! I’ am truly blessed for my little family as well as for my extended family and wonderful friends. I thought I would share some random pictures from this year that never made it to the blog.

2010 In Pictures
Diego, my sweet silly boy.
IMG_4283 copy

My nephew Andrew’s 8th birthday party, perfect for a Super Hero in training.

Me and Baby D- a rare moment since I hate having my picture taken.IMG_4975


Sunday Night Family Poker. I don’t know where I would be without my brothers and sisters.


Dinner for two outdoors, Diego and cousin Madison.

IMG_5396


A giant mess. I never thought having boys we would accumulate so much clothes and shoes.
IMG_5430


Potty training madness- Diego and his reward stickers. It was a rough run but it all worked out.
IMG_6076

Dylan, my precious sweet boy.
IMG_5888


I love the smell of a clean baby.
IMG_6664
IMG_6666 

IMG_6701

Happy Birthday Grandpa! My Dad and most of the grandkids. A handmade card and homemade cake. Life is good.
IMG_6802copy


Labor Day fun in the sun.
IMG_7198


Our little obsession. Some people collect knick knacks and such, we collect Chucks. We love our Chucks.
IMG_7314copy

Brothers. I love watching my boys bond grow every day.
IMG_8842edit
IMG_8849edit


My Heart belongs to these adorable little monsters.
IMG_8859edited
IMG_8857copy
_MG_9061
_MG_8917
In 2010
I became a Nurse!
Celebrated Diego’s Third Birthday!
Celebrated Dylan’s First Birthday!
Made awesome new friends
Reconnected with old friends
Fell in love with Photography, again
Started a new job
Spent more time at home with my boys
Celebrated 5 years of marriage! And 10 years of togetherness
Watched my niece walk the stage and graduate high school
Prayed for my brother's health, and our prayers were answered
In 2011
I will blog more
I expect more treasured memories.
Will make more new friends.
Pray for great health and prosperity.
Wish everyone peace, love and happiness

^^++


share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...