State Fair- Better Late Than Never

Monday, November 29, 2010

I have been such a slacker the last few months with the blog, so this post is really late. We went to the State Fair in October, for the first time as a family. The last time we ventured out to the fair was maybe 5 years ago, way before Diego and Dylan were even in the equation. We had such a good time, I wish we would had gone earlier in the day. My pictures are absolutely grainy and out of focus, so I'm using the best of the bunch.


Diego was EXCITED! He was in awe, wide eyed the whole night. I was worried about him crying on the rides, but he did a good job. Daddy rode with him the first time, after that he didn't want Daddy to come along. He did not want to leave, and still asks every day if we can go to the carnival.

I love this pic. Daddy is 6 ft 3 in tall, so he did not fit very well in the tiny childrens rides.


First off, let me fill you in on a little something about Mr. Dylan. As much as a rebel he is, he is not good with rides. We were on the Merry Go Round at the Mall one day, and he had a fit. He cried the whole time, and clung to me like it was the end of the world. So yeah, this was the only ride Dylan rode on at the fair.

.







post signature

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Monday, November 29, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...