I Heart Faces Dream Big Workshop

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Earlier in the month I had the opportunity to attend the I Heart Faces photography workshop. It was a day of learning of everything about your camera and shooting in Manual Mode, backlight, ISO, SS, Aperture, etc. I myself have been shooting in Manual Mode for quite some time now, but it was nice to get a more hands on approach from professional photographers. After the informational portion of the workshop we headed outside to practice what we learned. We had the most adorable models, and of course the help of professional photographers and contributors of I Heart Faces: Dana Suggs, Rachel Durik, Angie Arthur, Jessica Paige, Amy Locurto and last but not least Michelle.


I took many shots, but these are probably my favorites.






She makes me want to have a daughter, well not really, but she is a beautiful little girl.



My attempts at backlight/harsh light.




post signature

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 30, 2010 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...