Movie Date

Thursday, May 20, 2010

A couple of weekends ago we took Diego to see How to Train a Dragon. This was Diego's very first time at the movie theater, so he was really excited, and I was really nervous. We dropped off Dylan at my sisters house and brought my niece and nephew along. Diego always has a awesome time with them. He LOVED the movie! He has a obsession with dragons right now too. He did really well, except for every once in a while talking a little to loudly. Towards the end he did get a little restless and we had to take him out of the theater for a moment. Fortunately, this was a kid movie, and there were many kids just like him, and I didn't get any rude remarks or "SHHHS". This was a little test, since I really want to take him to see Toy Story 3 this summer. Now I know he can be well behaved and we can have a great quality time with our Little Man.

He totally was digging his little snack pack

I don't know what happened here, but I love the outcome


I was trying to not be the annoying lady taking pictures, so I turned off my flash. Most of pics all look grainy like this.
post signature

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 20, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...