Almost 3!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I can't believe my baby boy will turn 3 in a few short months! I feel like we just celebrated his 2nd birthday just yesterday. I hate that he is no longer my baby, but I'am enjoying watching him learn and grow. Everyday is a new adventure with both boys, and I'm living it up all I can, since I'm pretty sure we will not be adding another child to our loving family.


Speaking of parties...

I have been planning his party for the last few months, and this past week I completely changed my theme. First I'am not a big fan of characters like Spongebob and Scooby Doo, it's just not my thing. However, Diego is LOVES Toy Story right now. Which Is cool because it is my FAVORITE movie. I even saw Toy Story on Ice 12 years ago, and I swear that was the best show ever. This week while shopping at Dillards, Diego found a Toy Story 3 shirt and begged for it, to the point where we couldn't sneak it out of his hands and hide it. He said "It's so cuute Mom, please can I buy it?". So I gave in and bought it. So our new theme is you guessed it Toy Story. I know last year we had a Backyardigans party, but that's what Diego wanted, and this party is about him not me. I have given up my dream of a Vintage Transportation party, for now at least.

I can't wait for the new Toy Story Movie!



post signature

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 27, 2010 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...