L-O-V-E

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010 was an extra special holiday, because we had not one, but two little love buys to celebrate with. We had a pretty low key day, nothing fancy, no expensive gifts, just us and the boys relaxing at home.  We started off the morning with breakfast at one of our favorite little Tex Mex restaurant in town. I have been going to this place ever since I can remeber, and I introduced The Husband to it when we first started dating. So naturally, Diego loves it and this was Dylan's first time there. After breakfast and some shopping, we headed back home for a nap and I got the boys Valentine's surprise together. Diego loves surprises, so he was so excited to see his gift.




I made these little Heartbreaker hearts for both Diego and Dylan, and filled them with conversation hearts. I don't think Diego realizes he can tear them open and eat the candy, yet. I got this idea from Dana, who is hosting  Celebrate the Boy the entire month of February with boy-friendly crafts, clothes, anything boy related. I LOVE it!

I forgot to take a picture of the Twilight cards I made for my coworkers and my sisters that I found here. They were a hit.

post signature

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...