How I love my Apps

Monday, February 22, 2010

I love my Iphone. It has made my life so much easier, everything I need or want is in the palm of my hand. The best thing about my Iphone is all the "Apps" that I bought for Diego. Diego loves the little games he can play on my phone. They have saved me, in alot of instances where a meltdown is brewing. At first it was frusterating, because he couldn't get his chubby little fingers to cooperate with the touch screen and he would give up and ask for help. Now he is a pro at it. The games are mostly educational games, and sing along games, but it will keep him entertained for hours.








post signature

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Monday, February 22, 2010. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...