Just Because

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The boys have been more than happy to have a little break from being forced encouraged to smile for my camera. I have been busy photographing many adorable families these last few weeks I barely have time to take pictures of my babies. I think this break was a good thing too. Diego has been coming up with crazy picture poses and ideas that he wants.  We have also been enjoying our Fall weather, and anticipating the colder days ahead of us. I have also been compiling a HUGE Christmas list that the boys are constantly adding to and that I must get started on attacking.




share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 15, 2011. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...