Dude

Monday, November 28, 2011

I can't get enough of this Little Dude. He definitely keeps me on my toes, but I love him so much. He is very stubborn but also genuinely sweet. I think Diego has influenced his demeanor a lot. He acts more like a 4 year old than my little two year old. I'am lucky that have two boys that enjoy learning. He is still not one for pictures, I don't think I have any pics of him looking straight at the camera. I love his  little free spirit. Oh, and we are still not a diaper free home.







share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on Monday, November 28, 2011 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Dude”

Marilou said...

I love his curls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...