Change is Coming

Friday, May 27, 2011

My baby boy is growing up so fast and I can’t stop it! Although he is only two years old, my baby runs around like he is a four year old like his big brother. I guess following Diego around all day influences his demeanor. I decided this summer we will start potty training my baby boy. I think he is ready. He does so many big boy things now, I think he can handle potty training. Still as much of a big boy he THINKS he is, he is still my baby and I ‘am still kind of reluctant.

For those of you who don’t know, Dylan is quite  the serious one and a bit shy. It takes ALOT of time and maybe some bribing before he warms up to you. At home and with people he feels comfortable with, he is a big silly clown. _MG_1644copy

Dylan is not one for group pictures, as you can tell by these couple of photos. He is so camera shy._MG_1639 _MG_1640  _MG_1642copy _MG_1641copy2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Once you break through the wall, he will love you forever. I guess he is a lot like me.

_MG_1605copy

Oh how I love those big brown eyes and curly hair. He has yet to get a haircut, but each day his hair has been getting messier and longer and I’ am tempted to take him for his first trim._MG_1632 _MG_1624

 _MG_1592 _MG_1597 _MG_1617

_MG_1616 And as sweet and loveable and charming my little man is, he can also be very dramatic and throw a tantrum at the drop of a dime._MG_1636 _MG_1619

Stay tuned, for future  potty training photo ops and disasters from this adorable and wild dude!

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Friday, May 27, 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...