Guess Who's Back

Thursday, May 14, 2009

So I have finally finished reading my newest obsession: The Twilight Series. Any free time I have had I spent reading, thats why I have not posted any new pics. Im so obsessed with these books and I LOVE the movie.
I started reading Twilight when I was locked up in my little jail cell, I mean while I was in the hospital on bedrest. Thank goodness Dylan didn't come so soon I was able to finish the book in one day.

Then I saw the movie and I fell in love.


This was my favorite, I could not put it down.

Then I read Breaking Dawn. I LOVE this book.



So I'am officially obsessed !



share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 14, 2009. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...