Happy Easter

Monday, April 25, 2011

I love Easter! Actually I think I love every holiday, but Easter is definitely a top contender. This year we just had a small cook out at my sister’s house. Of course, no Easter is complete without an Easter egg hunt and Cascarones. Dylan was not a fan of the cascarones, he wanted nothing to do with it. During the egg hunt, when the other kids were running like crazy, Dylan played it cool and walked. He tried opening some of the eggs to eat the candy, and even giving some of his finds to someone else. Diego on the other hand enjoyed every minutes of smashing and throwing cascarones at everyone. 

I kind of waited until the very last minute to make their baskets, so I did not have a huge selection of goodies to choose from. I tried to only filled it with things they would use on a daily basis, instead of just disposable junk. They scored candy, kites, sidewalk chalk, a duck for Dylan, a stuffed dinosaur for Diego and Easter themed rubber ducks. I love the holiday themed rubber ducky’s. Every holiday since Diego was born I have bought him and Dylan one if I could find them.

 _MG_1443  _MG_1445

   _MG_1446_MG_1455_MG_1458

My attempts of taking a picture of my boys together never seem to be successful.

Easter

_MG_1477

_MG_1478   _MG_1471

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_MG_1503 _MG_1504 _MG_1494 _MG_1497 _MG_1498 _MG_1500

_EasterDiego  

 Easterdylan

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eastergroup2

Eastergroup 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 _MG_1523_MG_1550

_MG_1562_MG_1558 _MG_1551 _MG_1552 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_MG_1531 _MG_1536 _MG_1542 _MG_1544 _MG_1545

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Good thing the thunderstorms held off until after our Easter fun was done.

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter!

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...