Joy of Love Day 1

Thursday, February 3, 2011


I decided to participate in Willette Designs Joy of  Love free 28 day class a few months ago and I have been anxiously waiting to start of the new year. I love all of Willette Designs  photography/classes/tutorials/templates. Since I'am a trying to take this little hobby of mine to the next level I thought It would be awesome to get a daily email assignment as well as a little lesson in photography. If you are interested check out Willette Designs for all the class info.

Day 1: What they do

Diego LOVES to play with his dinosaurs. He loves dinosaurs books, dinosaurs shows, and knows the name of his dinosaurs.


post signature

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 3, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...