Snow Day!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

I was so excited when I heard that it might snow today! Last year the boys were sick so we did not venture outside to play. I decided this year was going to be different. I remember when I was a little girl and my brother and sister and I LOVED when it snowed. We would spend hours outside, well at least until we could no longer bare cold hands and feet. I had the boys gloves, hats and rain boots all ready to go. We had a late start today, but Diego was beyond excited to see that it snowed. A few hours passed, and I looked out our window and realized it was no longer snowing and that the snow was starting to melt. I ran around the house and got the boys dressed as fast as I could and we headed outside. Our fun in the snow lasted maybe ten minutes or so. Dylan was not a fan of the snow, and looked quite unimpressed. Diego was in heaven, but after a few snow angels, he was a little to cold and wet to continue to play.

_MG_9568

_MG_9575 _MG_9576 _MG_9570

 

_MG_9566

_MG_9579

_MG_9577 _MG_9578 copy

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 9, 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...