Happy Birthday Madison!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My niece celebrated her 10th birthday this past weekend, and my sister and I planned a super sweet slumber party. We had so much fun planning and decorating. My poor sister had a house full of little girls! The horror!


Candy buffet and goodies










"Madison" confetti! These are the times you are glad you didn't name your kid Apple or Pilot.



I'm so glad I found these number sparklers at Party City!


post signature

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 26, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Happy Birthday Madison!”

Anonymous said...

Thx Laurie I loved <33 It!!








Your Niece,Madison!<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...