Happy Birthday!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Diego's Third Birthday was pretty low key this year. I took the day off and Diego spent the day with me just hanging out. I took him to see my coworkers, who held him his first few hours of life, and was he spoiled and showered with love. I also took him to pick out his own birthday gift. So never again, will I do that. He was so indecisive, and I don't know how long it took us before we left the store. Later that night we invited the cousins over and celebrated with a Diego favorite, Scooby Doo birthday cake.



That weeken, we celebrated with a Toy Story birthday party. We moved the party up a few weeks than originally planned to accomodate family schedules, but it turned out great. Sadly, I didn't get to use my cake lady, and I didn't take very many pictures like I normally do. At the end of the day, Diego had fun and that is all I wanted.



post signature

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 22, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...