Lions, Tigers, and Bears

Monday, April 19, 2010

About a month ago, we packed up the kids and headed to the Ft. Worth Zoo. The weather was awesome, but the crowds were not. I swear we parked about a mile away, I guess everyone else loved the weather as well, because the place was packed. Diego had the best time, and Dylan well he just didn't really care. The beauty of Dylan is that he is perfectly content just sitting in the stroller, as long as he has his pacifier. Most of my pictures from that day are the back of Diego's head or profile. He was so fascinated by the animals, and mimicking their sounds, and asking a billion questions. I love how his little brains works.

I love this one, I think I need one of these signs to hang around the boys necks



I wish I would have had my new camera lens then, I would have gotten way better pictures of the animals.





Dylan was the best kid ever, except for the minor incident where he vomited on my nieces face. Haha! Priceless! Please excuse the snotty noses, the kids were having allergies or something, the next few days both of my boys stayed home sick.


Maybe next time, Dylan will be a more active participant and both boys snot free.
post signature

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Monday, April 19, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...