3 Months Baby!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Dylan, I really can’t believe it has been 3 short months since you made your unexpected appearance and turned my world upside down, in a good way of course. My little “punkin” has grown so much, and your not that little bitty old man baby we brought home, like Benjamin Button almost! At your 2 month checkup you were about 11 lbs-I think, I forgot to have them write down all your measurements. Note to self: make future doctors appointments ONE baby at a time. What can I say, it is a learning experience for all of us. You have had many accomplishments, but our favorite is that your finally sleeping through the night! WOOHOO!

My little man 102_1064102_0940

You definitely can keep up a conversation. You now make all types of “goo’s” and many more baby sounds. 102_1009My sweet boy, I think you love taking pictures! You always have a silly face for mommy. I love the surprised look you have been giving me lately.

102_1010

You love to cuddle, and when you lay beside mommy you snuggle so close to me, you fall fast asleep. That’s our new naptime trick.

102_0924

Those adorable little smiles you showed off a couple of months ago, well they are better than ever. You especially give a glimpse of your sweetness anytime your getting your diaper changed.102_0984102_0831

I can’t wait for all the wonderful things to come! We are in for a quite ride this first year, you wait and see. You are such an awesome and beautiful child. I thank God everyday for blessing us with you.

I LOVE YOU DYLIE!

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Saturday, June 6, 2009. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...