The Way I View | Close Up Portraiture

Saturday, February 2, 2013

 

For the challenge this month, I brought out my nifty fifty that has been collecting dust ever since I bought the Canon 5d Mk II. We have a love hate relationship right now, but I’m giving him another chance. I managed to convince the boys to let me snap some pictures of them. The only reason they obliged is because I let them stand on the coffee table for this little shoot.

IMG_7374--this-mama-rocks-bIMG_7386--this-mama-rocks-bIMG_7392--this-mama-rocks-bIMG_7410-this-mama-rocks-bl

Head on over to Julie Blum’s blog to see how she view close ups!

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

3 Comments »

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 2, 2013 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “The Way I View | Close Up Portraiture”

Anna Hollister said...

beautiful, love the third shot. Love the light too!

Vicky said...

Love these! I must try that coffee table idea!

Nicole said...

You have such gorgeous boys. The 2nd picture in particular is just gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...